SC

Friday, October 9, 2009

OBAMA GETS NOBEL PEACE PRIZE

1

Now if this isn't the funniest thing we've heard in a LONG time! Barack Obama gets the Nobel Prize for Peace for what? Doing nothing! ! He was nominated within just 12 days after taking office! The deadline for nominations was February 1.

Ok, for all the libs out there who think this is justified, name one, just ONE thing he has done for peace................go ahead, I'll wait......................(crickets chirping)..........................(more crickets chirping)............. That's right, they can't! !

The ONLY thing he does for the world is to apologize for America and generally bad mouthing the U.S. for our past actions while bowing down to the dictators of the world. He was awarded for his weakness and attacks against his own country!

I am NOT in the least a Jimmy Carter fan, however, he did more to earn his Nobel Peace Prize than Barack Obama has. Obama earned the prize over his "potential" of creating world peace. This decision by the Nobel folks more-or-less renders all previous Peace-Prize winners a joke...well when you think of some of the previous ones like Carter and Al Gore, it's a joke anyway. AND, the same for any future peace prize winners.

(On a side note, I just wanted everyone to know that the Vatican called me today and told me that I am now a Saint! ! Yep, that's right, they told me that because I'm a Christian, generally a good person, and someday I will die, so I have the "potential" of being a saint, so they just went ahead and confired sainthood on me today!)

Now what will the Nobel Peace Prize folks do when his "potential" does not pan out? Will they take the prize away from him? WOW! !...........I hope if I don't pan out for the Vatican, that I still get to keep my sainthood status!

No comments: